Search free calls:

Thursday, January 12, 2012

[PPoutlet-smart phone card] Free $2 international call, access number or iPhone app calls

Today I received an email from PPoutlet.com (smart phone card, smart pinless):
Try the new updated Iphone app and Get $5 free just for trying it !
Dial directly from your contact list through the 'Smart Pinless' App
Refer a friend and Get $5 free, once your friend opens a new account and recharges have them give us your phone number and we will automatically add $5 bonus
 


When I go to its page, it shows 2$ for free trials, is it 5$ or 2$ by iPhone App? So confusing. 


However, half year ago, I did register at www.ppoutlet.com, and they gave me 2$ free call trials by calling the access number by my registered phone, at that time, I used google voice to registered it, the voice is very good. I still have $1 left at my accout, now they have call back services also. You can have free account with $2 also if you don't have the iPhone. 


I am not sure if the iPhone app for callback or direct mobile voip calls for I have no iPhone, but I guess it is direct call, if any one interested in it, please have a try to see if they offers $5 or $2 for iPhone app trial, and let me know, thanks.


=================================Recommended===============================
More New Free Calls? 
Just enter your email address and Subscribe:
Delivered by FeedBurner
You can also make free international call at our webphone click here


Any question, please leave your message below or go to our forum to ask, we will reply all and try our best to help you out. 



No comments: